Estimate for data recovery
1. Download the “Request a Quote” form below, fill it in, and send it to us, along with the memory to diagnose
Procedure and Indicative CostsIMPORTANT: Please remember to tick the appropriate boxes and sign in both spaces provided on the Request a Quote form. Failing to do so will result in our non-acceptance of the media sent. 2. Always pack your memory carefully, taking care to protect it from shocks. For USB sticks or SD cards, a padded envelope is sufficient, while Hard Disks, tablets or smartphones should be wrapped in foam rubber. The laboratory only accepts memories, not computers or servers and whole devices, except in exceptional cases. To remove the memory from the PC, contact a technician or center specialising in computer repairs. Please contact us to find out how to proceed for tablets or smartphones.
3. If you have any questions or concerns before sending us your media, please email us and we will respond within 24 hours.
4. In urgent cases, please call us and we will furnish instructions regarding the correct procedure to follow.
How does the service work?
- The media received is accurately diagnosed.
- We will send you a quote if recovery is deemed possible.
- Diagnostic costs will not be billed if the quote is accepted.
- You will be contacted during processing if further information is required.
- Payment is only required if the data is successfully retrieved. For detailed information please refer to the terms and conditions of service..
- The data recovered is sent to a new memory upon receipt of payment.